Tungsten carbide bear ring with bear paws. Great gift idea (lines in photo are not on the ring, just light reflection)
- Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewelry when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.
Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.