JEWELRY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Avoid direct contact perfume, body lotions, hair spray or other chemicals
2. Remove your jewelry before going to bed
3. Avoid direct sunlight, heat or cold, especially stay away from humidity
4. Remove jewelry when bathing, showering or swimming
5. Clean the jewelry after each use and occasionally wipe with a soft cloth
6. Jewelry should be stored away separately in an air tight box.
*Please remember my jewelry is costume jewelry and is only constume jewelery quality (unless otherwise specified). I wanted a line of jewelry that is affordable for the everyday person for everyday wear.